- Jennifer Lopez
- 3 6 Mafia
- Charlize Theron
- Will Smith (mainly because I don't understand why he's been at every Academy Awards show in the last 10 years when he hasn't been in a decent movie in the last 15)
- John Travolta (okay, he was good in Pulp Fiction, and he was excellent in Saturday Night Fever, but the latter was 30-years ago. And why must he always slick his hair down to his skull?)
- Tom Cruise (that man should never be invited to anything)
- Sandra Bullock
- Hillary Swank (or at least stop her from announing one of the big awards every year. And why has she won Oscars twice for playing manly women?)
- Jennifer Garner (I missed why she was there in the first place)
- Reese Witherspoon (Okay, so she co-starred in a biopic about Johnny Cash, but she was in Legally Blonde, one of the worst movies of all time!)
Lastly, but not least, George Clooney was looking as attractive as ever tonight. If only we could all age so well, and if only George Clooney, who is apparently smart and funny as well as incredibly good-looking, could be mine.
And of course there's Jon Stewart. He also looked good in his suit and made some clever jokes. Here's one:
I have to say it is a little shocking to see all these big names here, these huge stars. The Oscars is really I guess the one night of the year when you can see all your favorite stars without having to donate any money to the Democratic Party. And it's exciting for the stars as well because it's the first time many of you have ever voted for a winner.