Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Sanctuary! Sanctuary!

In the last two weeks, I have written three papers, a combined total of 45 pages, been through a true scare of almost losing six pages worth of a 20+ -pager, and thrown my hands in the air many a time, gone over to the TV and turned on Bravo or found someone to talk to and something to laugh about. Yes, laughter still exists in a Northwestern final exam week, but it suffers a bit of a drought from all the work and as a result must be irrigated by breaking oneself away from the studies.

Anyway, I feel that the fact that I will be in San Diego in four days is almost to good to be true. Sunny? 70s? In March? California? These concepts are almost foreign to me. Anyway, can't wait.

Song: "This Girl's In Love With You," Dionne Warick

No comments: